How to I get video clips from my Dahua NVR?

walkjp1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can pull up the clip on NVR. But cannot get it to cut or clip it. Not connected to a computer. Just want to save to a flash drive.

Any help please.

Jim_OS

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If there is no connection to a computer then you can only save a video via the NVR's HDMI WebGUI. When playing back, use the scissors at the bottom to mark the recording that should be saved and then use the floppy disk icon on the right to save.
Dahua_NVR_Video_Save.png
Then the file can be saved as a *.dav or *.mp4 file on a USB drive. Although I have never tested this by myself.:)

walkjp1

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If there is no connection to a computer then you can only save a video via the NVR's HDMI WebGUI. When playing back, use the scissors at the bottom to mark the recording that should be saved and then use the floppy disk icon on the right to save.
View attachment 187889
Then the file can be saved as a *.dav or *.mp4 file on a USB drive. Although I have never tested this by myself.:)
Thank you,

Actually, that is what I was trying to do. But could not make it work. Andy helped me find out to do it.
In NVR right click.. main menu .. select back up... Select camera and set time . Change to mpg then export mp4

mocckba

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you,

Actually, that is what I was trying to do. But could not make it work. Andy helped me find out to do it.
In NVR right click.. main menu .. select back up... Select camera and set time . Change to mpg then export mp4
need download converter dav to mpeg