Hikvision NVR new firmware 3.2.1

xiaoyao

n3wb
Reaction score
I have NVR, they are Chinese, I want to be in English, but I can not find SSH or Telent, why, who can help me?
Hikvision NVR
DS-7104N-SN/P
V3.0.17 build 150804

geek7899

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i updated my DS-7808-E2 and i was having issues, so i reset to defaults and now the NVR is in Chinese :-(

)
I've been trawling the forums to find a response to my question here, but just came across this thread.
I believe in your case, updating the NVR caused issues, not resetting to default.
I have been told in a different thread that reset to default is OK for hacked firmware cam. I assume it will go for NVR's as well !

copex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've been trawling the forums to find a response to my question here, but just came across this thread.
I believe in your case, updating the NVR caused issues, not resetting to default.
I have been told in a different thread that reset to default is OK for hacked firmware cam. I assume it will go for NVR's as well !
i had to re-flash the NVR with a hacked firmware, its now running 3.3.6 without issue :)

whoslooking

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What fw did you use CN / EN what method did you use to get to 3.36

IE used 3.32 to make English then upgrade via Web with CN fw 3.36 (did not uses Hiktools)

copex

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What fw did you use CN / EN what method did you use to get to 3.36

IE used 3.32 to make English then upgrade via Web with CN fw 3.36 (did not uses Hiktools)
i started by flashing a modded EN 3.0.8 then upgraded using CN firmware using hiktools to v3.x.x after that i was also able to upload the firmware directly via the web browser with out using hiktools.