Hikvision NVR IR Remote Equivalent

korakora

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
hello all, I bought a 7806 NVR HIKVISION I think not support ir remote, until I accidentally change the broadband TV channel, and turns NVR also change, so if your hik NVR are not equipped with a remote, remote ZTE can be used for NVR HIKVISION :)

Dreamboat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, it works, although not fully functional. I just tried with 7608NI-E2/P and my Galaxy Note 3 (which is set to control my home ZTE Set-top box). As shown in your video you can call channels, and switch the camera grid. But I think that's all.
To get the the full functionallity you can use a remote from some old Hikvision DVR/NVR.

korakora

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Curious - I need to try that.
yes you can try, if you dont have zte stb you can try like Dreambot using galaxy note and download on play store smart remote, and add ZTE type ZVX 10 B600

Yes, it works, although not fully functional. I just tried with 7608NI-E2/P and my Galaxy Note 3 (which is set to control my home ZTE Set-top box). As shown in your video you can call channels, and switch the camera grid. But I think that's all.
To get the the full functionallity you can use a remote from some old Hikvision DVR/NVR.
almost correct, not just call channel but also ptz function

you have to pick channel, and then press OK
then use this

up -- zoom
down -- unzoom
righ -- fokus
right speed -- fokus
ch up -- ptz right
pgup -- ptz up
txt -- ptz left