HIKVISION DS-2CD2346G2-ISU/SL + DS-7608NI-K1/8P -> false alarms

Pufferfish

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all, the expert of the shop recommend me this NVR. I got many false alarm problems, mostly at night. Cats, rain drops, insects, car lights on the road, everything can generate alarms. I decreased the sensitivity to minimum level (~10 percent). Any solution? Change the NVR? Thank you!

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
What type of events have you configured?
Such as simple motion detection, or smart events such as intrusion detection or line crossing detection?

Some more detailed info would help to provide a useful response.
By the way - the events are created by the camera, not the NVR.

Pufferfish

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, thank you for your answer! I try to attach some records using google drive from the last 2-3 days and nights. Also there is a daytime video, when the intrusion alert activated, i think because the moving foil cover. I'm using only smart event alarms, the normal motion detection is disabled on all channel. Depending on the area, they are set to line crossing (eg. for the car gate), or intrusion alert (garden).

Please watch them and i'm curious about your opinions.

Thank you!

What type of events have you configured?
Such as simple motion detection, or smart events such as intrusion detection or line crossing detection?

Some more detailed info would help to provide a useful response.
By the way - the events are created by the camera, not the NVR.
Hello, motion detection events are disabled on all channels. Only smart events are allowed, line crossings or intrusion detections. Intrusion detection configured channels are more sensitive for false alarms, but eg. which is configured with line crossing through the gate, also sensitive to false motion, like cats or wind-moved plastic cover on a wood package at the center of are.

Pufferfish

n3wb
Reaction score
Any ideas Guys? Please watch the google drive vids. The system is almost useless as an intelligent cam network...