High CPU usage with only 28 Cameras

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
exclude all antivirus from blue iris program and storage folders...your biggest problem is teamviewer....check on the monitor not teamviewer..

Reaction score
exclude all antivirus from blue iris program and storage folders...your biggest problem is teamviewer....check on the monitor not teamviewer..
Running windows 10 pro. there are no antivirus instaled. Unless the firewall and Windows Defender. I'm disabling windows defender and firewall right now.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Running windows 10 pro. there are no antivirus instaled. Unless the firewall and Windows Defender. I'm disabling windows defender and firewall right now.
windows has defender activated by default...you need to exclude blue iris...program files and storage folders..but Teamviewer is your problem.

Reaction score
windows has defender activated by default...you need to exclude blue iris...program files and storage folders..but Teamviewer is your problem.
Ok, thanks for the help. So, how should i access the server without team view ? There's a client for Blue Iris ? The Web interface doesn't show nothing of cpu or anything. Just the cameras.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the help. So, how should i access the server without team view ? There's a client for Blue Iris ? The Web interface doesn't show nothing of cpu or anything. Just the cameras.
you said you have it hooked up to a tv??
you can also see cpu usage using the blue iris mobile app.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, in two tvs. One in the DVI of the motherboard and another to the HDMI of the motherboard.
I'm unistaling the Team View of the machine.
Thank you
you dont have to uninstall it...just dont use it when testing..make sure you are not logged in and watching from a remote machine., also try using only one tv and see what happens..