Hidden/Incognito Outdoor Placement Ideas?

MiteyAV

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I live in New Orleans and I have the largest Hikivision PTZ’s in the front of my home and in the back. They are connected to my Blue Iris machine. They are great. My only issue is they are so big that they instantly deter anyone from doing anything, I understand that’s the point, but my neighborhood has a bad issue with people breaking into cars, etc. I would like to get some clear footage of these hoodlums in action. Does anybody have any suggestions on where I can place cameras so that they are not easily recognizable? I’m not talking about the big PTZ‘s, the ones I am trying to conceal would be bullet cameras or similar.

If anybody has a set up, similar to the one that I’m trying to create. Please share it with me. I’m very tempted to put them quite low about 4 feet from the ground hidden somehow, but that is my only idea so far..

Thank you for taking the time to read this. This has been a great forum, I have learned everything I know from you guys!! :)

All the best,
Shaun

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Search here for bird houses, up in trees, hose reels, landscape lighting. Etc are how folks have hidden them

Reaction score