Happy New Year

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Happy New year! We all had a crazy 2020 because of this bad virus, but lastly it will be a history.
Thanks to all member's help here for our business, in 2021 we will provide cheaper and better cams, i am talking with dahua guys these days for better price, esp for those hot models. Will have news after Chinese New Year.
2021 will have a 4K PTZ like SD49225XA-HNR, we are working on it. Sure will have more new cams out. Let's see it.
In 2021 our Amazon.ca shop is online. This will help save Canada clients for the importing tax with faster shipping service,Canada customs charge tarrif on any items exceed 14usd.
We will also open a shop in Australia this year.
Sure In 2021, we will bring more new cams to play here. Will get 1-2 extremely fantastic cams(Thousands USD one) to play here.

I took this pic in Tibet, it's a Sacred Lake, and wish you all guys a very Happy New Year, stay healthy and rich. :D
1609471278400.png

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow such a nice shot Thank you Andy always and Happy new year to you :) Will be looking forward for the new cams from you :p Get us some more 4/3 new cams if possible thank you always andy :) Have dahua improve more on the AI Tracking also. Thank you all you do Andy !!

saltwater

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone. Sounds great that you are planning an Australian shop, can't wait. I have a few more cameras to get but first must run it by the minister of finance.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi Andy. I just placed an order for a IPC-B5442E-Z4E MP. Looks like lightening took out one of my LPR cameras. So I will replace and up grade it with this one that I just ordered. Thanks Andy.

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It would be great if you were able to make up a PDF catalog of all the 2021 models you will stock and the pricing. Is that possible?