Good evening all

baberahmed

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just bought my first IP camera (sricam). having a few issues setting up but not done anything like this before so fill in more later.

Please feel free to point the new guy in the right direction :).

Cheers
Baber

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just bought my first IP camera (sricam). having a few issues setting up but not done anything like this before so fill in more later.

Please feel free to point the new guy in the right direction :).

Cheers
Baber
Welcome to the forum....if I may point you in the right direction, return the sricam...there are much better options out there...the Sricam is quite frankly, junk.

baberahmed

n3wb
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum....if I may point you in the right direction, return the sricam...there are much better options out there...the Sricam is quite frankly, junk.
I agree not the greatest camera now that I have it hooked up, but I got it cheap... IR function is a bit rubbish but it will work for the 2 months or so that I need it. The software supplied does not work so I ended up using free-ware called iSpayConnect but it seems to be doing the job of recording when motion is detected.

Please feel free to point me to towards a recommended mid-range (price wise) camera.

Last edited by a moderator:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree not the greatest camera now that I have it hooked up, but I got it cheap... IR function is a bit rubbish but it will work for the 2 months or so that I need it. The software supplied does not work so I ended up using free-ware called iSpayConnect but it seems to be doing the job of recording when motion is detected.

Please feel free to point me to towards a recommended mid-range (price wise) camera.
So where do you get your first camera ? :)
Ispy is not free, they charge a monthly fee for remote access and a limited number of alerts..
To recommended a camera first you need to describe its intended use..indoor/ourdoor? What are you trying to capture?