EmpireTech 8th Anniverasay Sales July.18th-23rd

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

SD4A425DB-HNY sold off the 40pcs in 48hours during the sales, but more stocks in next week, if any guy want to buy during our sales, can go on to buy.
The sales will be ended on 23rd 24:00 Pacifica time.

The lottery pick up will be on next Tuesday night 25th. Will invite some guys here to pick up, will invite more people to help picking up! Thanks a lot for the supporting on EmpireTech!

Andy

teaser7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Andy, any ideas when IPC-HFW5241E-Z12E will be available again on Amazon?

mteky2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey guys

SD4A425DB-HNY sold off the 40pcs in 48hours during the sales, but more stocks in next week, if any guy want to buy during our sales, can go on to buy.
The sales will be ended on 23rd 24:00 Pacifica time.

The lottery pick up will be on next Tuesday night 25th. Will invite some guys here to pick up, will invite more people to help picking up! Thanks a lot for the supporting on EmpireTech!

Andy
Andy, I bought it from your website. I have also emailed you screenshot of my order. Thank you

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like Paypal is working again as an option for buying cameras from Andy's website today.View attachment 168325
Wooo, You are fast, i just try to update this news, yes paypal appove the shop to accept paypal again, they have lots of safe cesorship for all orders, esp for the new shops.
Lottery winners Pick up will be on Tuesday night if no delay, i am cordinatiing on it.

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
The Grand Prize we sold 2 during the sales, who will be the new guy to win this Prize? Lottery winners Pick up will be on Tuesday night if no delay, i am cordinatiing on it.
Today is the last sales day, and lottery entery end on Monday 24:00. Thanks for guys support!

juliand

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
just in time - your paypal is now working - bought the PTZ5A4M-25 and the pfa 120 junction box. could have used a ceiling mount for under my soffit, but it was not available.
do I receive a lottery ticket or 2 for the purchase, I bought 2 al a cart earlier.;)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
just in time - your paypal is now working - bought the PTZ5A4M-25 and the pfa 120 junction box. could have used a ceiling mount for under my soffit, but it was not available.
do I receive a lottery ticket or 2 for the purchase, I bought 2 al a cart earlier.;)
PFA111+PFB300C Or use PFB301C(New one shorter)

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for all guys support on our sales, for lottery ticket if you send me email () if not receive it before the end of Monday just send me DM or email. The sales will end in 3 hours
Refurbished list update.

akshayt

n3wb
Reaction score
Andy does the free DHL shipping on the ipct store also cover custom duties? From India where custom duties are pretty high on electronics

akshayt

n3wb
Reaction score
No problem

Could you update the ipct store to reflect that? The store did allow me to enter a address in India and showed free shipping.
Screenshot 2023-07-24 230137.png