EmpireTech 8th Anniverasay Sales July.18th-23rd

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This trick can still fool a lot of people unless the person has been checking on the price change for a while. It will fool me too unless the item is expensive and I've spent time researching on it.:confused:

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey folks

We will start the sales at US EDT time July.17th 8:30-9:00pm,GMT+8 at 8:30-9:00am on 18th(Asia+Australia+NZ), Europe clients can get the sales when get up on 18th morning.
I prepare a EU price list, price is door to door price without any tax check on page 1, good luck to all.
See you soon.

Andy

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Model SD4A425DB-HNY 4MP 25x Starlight IR Smart PTZ Camera Currently unavailable.

Did someone just bought them all or what? o_O

Amazing2

n3wb
Reaction score
Woohoo!
Just purchased a Color4K-T for the front porch.
The current 5442 will go to the back door and replace an aging 5231R-Z.

$275 cdn. Couldn't resist.

Thanks Andy. Always had great service and congrats on your 8 yrs.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

The sales going good, and The tickets No. come to 260+, if you want to join in, just send me the order screenshot. :cool:
The MINI SD4A425DB-HNY Amazon is processing very slow, still not showing online, so just go to buy from our website, next week can ship out. If they not come online the whole week, we will make a sales on this model Next week.

Last edited:

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks guys! If want to join the lottery just send me the email after you buy some new cams during the sales.
If we are interested in something on the Big Discount list, should we order through you? I don't see the one I'm interested in on your site or on Amazon.