EmpireTech 7 Years Anniversay Promotion Plan

spammenotinoz

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Congratulations to all the winners!! Looks like Australia bombed out, our strength is in sporting events...:)
Thank-you Andy for the opportunity to participate, great pricing for everyone at the moment, good time for eveyone to consider an upgrade and take a win.
Those Color 4k cameras look great, hope you winners post reviews.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
We will end the entry at 110 Tickets, The exactly plan is updated on the 1st page, just update it. Will update the winner list this night and post the No. only without name.

We arranged the best cams we sell for winner, so it's the time to drop the old one and update to the LATEST new one.

Color4K-X.

View attachment 137452

Cheap IR 70usd , small brand on amazon.
View attachment 137453
Post a screenshot of the settings for this color4k x. Look amazing

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
At black Friday, we may get a super Prize for a monster PTZ, 1500USD-1800usd, just for fun.;)
For those who didn't win any cameras, maybe you guys are saving your luck like me for the$1,500-$1,800 monster ptz
super prize on Black Friday next time. I think my lucky bar is full now! Let's go!:headbang:

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Winner list just update to the 1st page, i will send email to the winners which need to select models, if no need to select, will ship cams directly. :clap:
Thanks to all for great help and support.
The sales start at 3hours later on aliexpress and 5 hours later on Amazon.com, amazon.ca, sure buying directly too.

Sim31

n3wb
Reaction score
A big congratulations to all the prize winners!!!

• The big super prize ones for the PTZ (the 2 winners will love pointing, tilting and zooming on everything if this is their first ever PTZ ever!!!),
  • The 2nd prize winners of the Color4K-X cams, (those are AMAZINGGGG for night time color, I shared with Andy screenshots of my nighttime captures at 10/11pm at night earlier this year and he posted a couple of times in the forum when he was showing a good example to people who wanted to see what the night time captures looked like when it was still winter and snow on the ground)
  • The 3rd prize winners for the IPC-T3241T-ZAS (I have installed 2 of these for a friend/client of mine back in February/March of this year and they have some amazing IR on them! You wont be disappointed!
  • The 4th prize winners, $20 off coupon from Andy?!?! That is $20 saved in the pocket! (I won this also)
  • The 5th prize winners, $10 off coupon from andy is still great! He's got the best prices compared to anyone else and why buy from anyone else when Andy is the best to buy from and has the best support with EmpireTech?

Now since I won the 3rd and 4th prize drawings, one of the tickets was for me and one of the tickets is for my dad, but we never decided on which number was for who, so now, its time for me to have a serious conversation with my father who is in the camera installing business with me and figure out who gets the camera? lol, more then likely, he may take it because he is the one who initially got me into camera's YEARRRRSSSSS ago, but then again, he may just say, you take it and say I have way to many cameras already lol, either way, me or him will put the camera to good use and one of us will use that $20 coupon here soon since we are buying from Andy several times a year for new camera's.

For the ones who didn't win, do not worry, im sure you all know Andy's sales are great and then when he has his refurbished list which was just recently updated (on the first page), he has some really GREAT deals on them, i mean, really superb cheap price deals on them, I have purchased refurbs from him also and they look and feel brand new to me and never been used, if they have, I couldn't tell! When he has his next lottery which I hope he plans on doing and if the ones who didnt win enter, I wish and hope you all the best on winning! There has been times where I entered past drawings on other stuff and never win but shocked and surprised to have one on this one!

Thank you andy for doing this and to @Wildcat_1 , @looney2ns @wittaj and @sebastiantombs for doing the drawings.