EmpireTech 6 Years Anniversay Promotion Plan

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Already got my shipment and will be putting it on the test bench in a little while.

Thanks again Andy, for both a great price and lightning fast shipping (via Amazon)!

PS - Wish I had a bigger budget!

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Already got my shipment and will be putting it on the test bench in a little while.

Thanks again Andy, for both a great price and lightning fast shipping (via Amazon)!

PS - Wish I had a bigger budget!
That is why I said we need more time LOL....to collect the funds to purchase more gear.

I should have my new gear early next week!

I'm a cameraholic :lmao:

Lucas Wong

n3wb
Reaction score
I have uniview ip cameras would these dahua nvrs work with my cameras? would i lose any functionality/motion detection record?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
If you use unview cams better use their NVRs. But if you plan to add dahua cams in the future, can do it. Normal function can do support under onvif, but i can;t be sure if all function can work out, never use their cams.

DaWhoUh

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Andy, do you have an Aliexpress or UK link for the intercom kit? Asking for a friend. Cheers mate!

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks Andy, kicking ass for us as always! Wish I would have been watching the forums more recently for this, Spent about $2000 on collector statues a couple weeks ago that I would have rather spent on cameras. I did manage to snag another IPC-T5442T-ZE towards the end of the sale but would have liked 4 of them. I'll have to watch for the holiday sales if there are any.

Olabo

n3wb
Reaction score
got me 4 cams, 5442 varifocals and one fixed and one super discount darkfighter, figured for the pool equipment it will be enough good enough.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
The 6 years Anniversary promotion ends, but we will go on to provide wonderful cams here with good price. Thanks to all guys' support.
If can leave some review on amazon orders would be great for our help. No need too professional, just share your using experience.

The refurbished cams price will go on to sell till stock use up.

Andy

mycoma

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Just curious how many cams were sold for the promotion?