EmpireTech 6 Years Anniversay, New Office New Start

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
We've came a long way baby. Congratulations on 6 years of business. We truly appreciate your excellent support & service during this time.
I'm honored to have been a small part of it. ;)

Here's an Andy support story.
Last week, I traveled a 100 miles to replace a DVR, that someone else had installed for my dad. It never worked right. It was an AHD system, I thought that a Pentaplex XVR from Andy would work with the existing cams.....nope, wrong answer.

So on my trip back home, I pulled over and emailed Andy to ask if he had any cams in stock that would work with the XVR.
This was thursday night at 9pm my time, Friday morn Andys' time.
30 minutes I receive a reply from Andy that he did have cams and he gave me a price.
I agree with the price, and ask him to send an invoice. He did so very quickly in like 10 minutes.
I paid invoice, cameras arrived Monday morning my time, before noon! :headbang: :headbang: :cool:
Thanks Looney!
That is our daytime here,yours night time is our daytime, and yours middle noon is our middle night, ahah, easy to find me before middle night.
This weekend will ready the warehouse and office, will show some pics here.

nelgnl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
3 years ago I needed IPcams for my house. Read a lot on here about Andy and saw a lot Andy fanboys. But I had a bad experience before buying directly from Hong Kong. So I bought the cams in my own country for Dutch prices. The support was horrible...

This year I needed cams for my dads house. Still Andy fanboys on here so I gave it a try and contacted Andy. Wow. Quick replys, half the price for better cams compared to Dutch prices and quick delivery. Since then I'm an Andy fanboy too!!