EmpireTech 2023 Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday Sales Nov.20-24th

bradner

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
There are a few cameras I would like to get but I have to tell myself I need to pace myself and save some cameras for the next sale.
"Is it worth delaying our family's safety and piece of mind by waiting for a future sale? If we want to be safer, that should start now, not later - don't you agree?" That line has enabled me to buy more cameras than I really need LOL..

twizted1

n3wb
Reaction score
There are a few cameras I would like to get but I have to tell myself I need to pace myself and save some cameras for the next sale.
My partially filled Blue Iris overview screen says we have room for more cameras, my checkbook says to wait until the next sale to order more! :rofl:

"Is it worth delaying our family's safety and piece of mind by waiting for a future sale? If we want to be safer, that should start now, not later - don't you agree?" That line has enabled me to buy more cameras than I really need LOL..
I used a very similar line to convince the comptroller that we needed to order the 4 that are on my porch waiting for me after work!

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have 7-8 cameras I still need to install. Any new cameras, like a thermal camera, would enhance the planned coverage, not add new coverage.

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The thermal is a much needed enhancement!
Oh, I know. I already plan to have a SD22204UE-GN-W in the back of the house so me or the wife can access it through the wireless connection to keep an eye on the kids in the pool. I'll have a color bullet for the back patio and a 5442 for people approaching the back door. Overview will be from 2 5442's at the corners of the house. I guess I could justify the thermal by saying I need to see if there's a person actually in the pool in case the back patio lights are not on and the ir cameras don't catch them.

Reaction score
^^^
Dam! I just bought a Wyze and an Amcrest IP2M-841B last week to place in my motorhome that was burglarized back in September. Not real happy with the recording to SD card as it is hard to access on the iPhone apps. Not worried about the WIFI issues since they both are placed less than 8 feet from the mobile hotspot in the coach. Have yet to have any issues with connectivity. So far I have not investigated using their cloud subscriptions.

Info on those two cams would interest me. I was planning on doing a comparison of the Wyze and Amcrest once I get everything sorted out.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

The orders during the sales all processed, holiday make a little delay on shipping speed, but most of them can be delivered in 3-5 working days. No forget to contact us for getting the lottery No.(Order during the sales) if you want to join us.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales go on, will end the sales at Monday night.

Andy

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hey guys

The orders during the sales all processed, holiday make a little delay on shipping speed, but most of them can be delivered in 3-5 working days. No forget to contact us for getting the lottery No.(Order during the sales) if you want to join us.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales go on, will end the sales at Monday night.

Andy
My nvr went from Shenzhen, China, to Memphis, TN in about 48 hours. That's not mush of a delay to me.

HereBull

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
My face when I TOTALLY spaced this promotion XD Hahaha Been so busy on the farm and with work, haven't had time for the camera itch!

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
hey guys

Sales end, so we will pick up the lottery soon, the lottery comes to 499, if any one (buy during the sales)want to join in still have chance. Entery end at 11.29 24:00.
Will go on inviting the members here who do great to the forum to pick up the winners.

Andy

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
hey guys

Sales end, so we will pick up the lottery soon, the lottery comes to 499, if any one (buy during the sales)want to join in still have chance. Entery end at 11.29 24:00.
Will go on inviting the members here who do great to the forum to pick up the winners.

Andy
Looking forward to it!

As a PSA since we seem to have it happen every lottery, if you purchased from Andy either direct, Amazon, or his website, please follow the instructions on emailing him your purchase proof in order to get a number and if you don't have a number by tonight, reach out again.

Further, please check all your emails, including spam and junk, as people have been sent their lottery number but it got sent to the spam folder OR it went to their email of their PayPal that is different than their everyday email.

dubber

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looking forward to it!

As a PSA since we seem to have it happen every lottery, if you purchased from Andy either direct, Amazon, or his website, please follow the instructions on emailing him your purchase proof in order to get a number and if you don't have a number by tonight, reach out again.

Further, please check all your emails, including spam and junk, as people have been sent their lottery number but it got sent to the spam folder OR it went to their email of their PayPal that is different than their everyday email.
I do everything you said to a Tee but I didn't win any cameras these past few lotteries. What am I doing wrong?

Any tips? ;)

dubber

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If I may give a suggestion for the lottery?

In the past I have seen people win more then 1 prize. Example, won 2nd place and 4th place

To increase wining chances for all users, if a user won a prize from one category, he/she is no longer eligible to win any more prizes from that lottery? Example: I won 2 prize, I am no longer eligible for 3/4/ prizes

Would that be fair?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If I may give a suggestion for the lottery?

In the past I have seen people win more then 1 prize. Example, won 2nd place and 4th place

To increase wining chances for all users, if a user won a prize from one category, he/she is no longer eligible to win any more prizes from that lottery? Example: I won 2 prize, I am no longer eligible for 3/4/ prizes

Would that be fair?
If you win 2 cameras this lottery you won't be saying that anymore LOL.

While I get where you are coming from, that isn't fair either to someone that bought several tickets and cameras.