EmpireTech 2023 Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday Sales Nov.20-24th

msquared

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
So this will be the first time I am interested in participating, I have purchased many cameras from Andy. Because of this, I do not need to purchase a camera to purchase tickets, correct? But if I purchase cameras, I will receive extra tickets. Am I reading this all correct?

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
So this will be the first time I am interested in participating, I have purchased many cameras from Andy. Because of this, I do not need to purchase a camera to purchase tickets, correct? But if I purchase cameras, I will receive extra tickets. Am I reading this all correct?
correct. You can buy as many as 4 tix based on you purchasing from him previously. Buy cameras during the sale, and you'll be eligible for additional tix.

Covert One

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Andy, I purchased 4 lottery tickets 2-3 day ago. I have not seen the invoice (lottery numbers) nor has my credit card been charged for the purchase. I made the purchase on your website. Perhaps I missed something in the purchase? Please advise. Thanks.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Andy, I purchased 4 lottery tickets 2-3 day ago. I have not seen the invoice (lottery numbers) nor has my credit card been charged for the purchase. I made the purchase on your website. Perhaps I missed something in the purchase? Please advise. Thanks.
Best to message him directly.