EmpireTecAndy fast DHL shipping!!

jeremylatz

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is it true that products are cheaper through BEC? And does logo or no-logo mean anything?

Guido87

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is it true that products are cheaper through BEC? And does logo or no-logo mean anything?
Send email to Andy. With all the risks from China, you need a seller with good service.
Good accemple is the ups shipment know, andy keeps us updated, and will do whatever he can to get your package deliverd as soon as possible.

The international models are without logo, because of distributor sales protection, they have the rights to use Dahua logo.

Cams looks nice without logo :).

Iam very happy for know and think Andy is honest and kindly guy.

@EMPIRETECANDY
Still waiting for my ups package.
My ups tracking number still not say it is in Amsterdam. The package was ups ready at 3 april 2018. Can only do 1 thing, stay calm and wait.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Send email to Andy. With all the risks from China, you need a seller with good service.
Good accemple is the ups shipment know, andy keeps us updated, and will do whatever he can to get your package deliverd as soon as possible.

The international models are without logo, because of distributor sales protection, they have the rights to use Dahua logo.

Cams looks nice without logo :).

Iam very happy for know and think Andy is honest and kindly guy.

@EMPIRETECANDY
Still waiting for my ups package.
My ups tracking number still not say it is in Amsterdam. The package was ups ready at 3 april 2018. Can only do 1 thing, stay calm and wait.
Tonight or tomorrow will have news. They at the customs now, seems the NL customs make strict checking now for all goods from China, hope today can all released.

Last edited:

Guido87

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Tonight or tomorrow will have news. They at the customs now, seems the NL customs make strict checking now for all goods from China, hope today can all released.
Tomorrow, Friday, it's Kingsday in Netherlands Andy. So Friday and weekend most people don't work.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

China and HongKong will have 2 days public holidays on Monday and Tuesday, back to work on Wednesday morning, US time Tuesday night.
Shipment will have 2days delay. Tomorrow will process all the ready ones.
****UPS NL,due to the NL public holiday, we not got any news from them this Friday. i already talked with the NL guys this morning, All documents sent to the customs and the goods will be released after inspection, the customs always badly slow. Seems everywhere.
Andy

imacalu

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Guys

China and HongKong will have 2 days public holidays on Monday and Tuesday, back to work on Wednesday morning, US time Tuesday night.
Shipment will have 2days delay. Tomorrow will process all the ready ones.
****UPS NL,due to the NL public holiday, we not got any news from them this Friday. i already talked with the NL guys this morning, All documents sent to the customs and the goods will be released after inspection, the customs always badly slow. Seems everywhere.
Andy
Thanks for the update on the UPS orders.

My track and trace number status hasn't changed from schiphol, NL since the 18. of april.
Best regards

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Might be fast, but I was a bit disappointed with @EMPIRETECANDY's recommendations on cameras. I presume you guys don't use his services for advice???

Out of these two in each scenario, which would work best? (only if obvious to you!)

For a trusted seller, I'd expect more.
Oh the horror... go buy from someone else...
Let's try this, what was wrong with his recommendations?
This entire forum is full of recommendations and advice...perhaps we can shutdown if all you need is advice from a vendor...
He gave you solid suggestions..then you wanted cheap so he recommended options for cheapskates...then you knock him for it...get over yourself...
In response to your post and should tell you to fuck off...I know I would...

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Paulx

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This is not a slam of Andy. That being said, what I am going to say is the irony of it all. Shipping seems to have taken some leaps in speed. But dang if the stock was depleted and now Andy is waiting on the camera that I ordered from the factory. Seems that Uncle Murphy is still sitting on my shoulder. LOL so I sit here with baited breath.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This is not a slam of Andy. That being said, what I am going to say is the irony of it all. Shipping seems to have taken some leaps in speed. But dang if the stock was depleted and now Andy is waiting on the camera that I ordered from the factory. Seems that Uncle Murphy is still sitting on my shoulder. LOL so I sit here with baited breath.
Understood and more importantly, YOU understand that things happen. When I had my small business there were weather delays, wrong item picked from a bin, my package delivered elsewhere and of course, out of stock. And none of that was overseas, all right here in the U.S....it's normal and we might as well get used to it.

Now if a certain company keeps messing up my order, my invoice, etc. time after time, I might just be done with them. Mess up once? Depends on their prices and how they perform in the future. The second mess up needs to be quite a while after the first mess. Third mess? I'm done...I don't care how good your prices are or how good your talk is...I'm the one my customers look at when I'm making the excuses for something beyond my control. It's not worth the damage my little LLC would take. I prefer to loose a few bucks than a good customer.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Might be fast, but I was a bit disappointed with @EMPIRETECANDY's recommendations on cameras. I presume you guys don't use his services for advice???

Out of these two in each scenario, which would work best? (only if obvious to you!)

For a trusted seller, I'd expect more.
Seems i reply to your emails before, seems your email system not accept my reply, can't go through , sometimes if not gmail, easy blocked here. I also left for 3 days public holidays, so not check email too frequency. Sorry.

frankheon

n3wb
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how long does it normally take to receive a shipping confirmation after payment clears?

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how long does it normally take to receive a shipping confirmation after payment clears?
USA orders made in the night (18:00-3:00am) can processed the same day ordered, US& Canada(2-3working days can be delivered), Australia, Europe (3-4 working days via dhl, Free tax way need more time, 1-2 weeks) Surely if we all stock in, but normally i will tell the stock status before making the orders.

Paulx

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Andy I am sure that getting restocked on some cameras takes longer. But could you give a rough idea how long it takes to get restocked by Dahua if they have the camera in their warehouse?