Ds7600

Reaction score
I have installed a new nvr on to a new LG tv on boot up all was ok but when the tv is turned of it loses the hdmi signal ??
Tried splitters new nvr changing the output on nvr to manual etc but still nothing
Help

frankred

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So when you turn youthe tv back on, what is the result? How do you resolve this issue at this point? What type of splitter did you use? Maybe a HDMI over cat6 extender would keep the signal active?

Reaction score
When the tv is switched back on the hdmi input isn’t active, if you reboot the nvr the signal returns and hey presto it works until the tv is switched on and off.
It was just a cheap hdmi splitter the nvr and tv and next to each other no problems with distance etc

Reaction score
Hi Mate
Yeah the nvr and tv are next to each other they are connected with a high speed 4K cable, the tv doesn’t have a vga I wish it had but the customer wants 4K that what he has been promised.
I think it is the handshake between the nvr and the tv on the 4K setting I’m just waiting to hear back from the supplier.

Reaction score
I have tried setting it automatic ,manual through the nvr web front end but still no joy it is working on 1080p but as soon as I put it 4k the tv doesnt like it