DS-2CD3132-I No Sub Stream Option on DS-7104N-SN/P NVR?

SCRPD

n3wb
Reaction score
Well... I couldn't sleep.
I TFTP'd the NVR. Fixed nothing.

Then I sat and thought it out & realised I never factory reset the camera! I only checked if I could view the two different streams!
So I just now factory reset the camera & it is fixed.
So now I have Main & Sub Streams & 30fps!

Thanks epcjay & Michelin Man!

Michelin Man

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hikvision strikes again. Glad to hear you got it sorted.

Sometimes even a reset can be tricky, it could have gone back to it's roots and started speaking Chinese.

Dreamboat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not showing the sub stream is a common issue with the Hikvision cameras. In general here are the steps to fix it:

1. Upgrade to the latest available firmware both the NVR and the camera.
2. Delete the camera from the NVR
3. Reset camera to default settings.
4. Add the camera again.

In case you use original Hikvision products the above steps works for sure. In your case you have to try.
About the fps 25/30 there is no setting for that (it depends on the firmware, but most probably on the hardware also). If the camera is intended for the china/european market it should be PAL - 25 fps. For the US and other markets should be NTSC - 30 fps.
While for the 50/60Hz should be available option in the camera image settings.

Hah... I didn't notice you got the solution :)

Michelin Man

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I would put upgrading the firmware the LAST, thing to do. All the other options are not as risky as upgrading the firmware.

There is more to lose if you upgrade the firmware for the hell of it before exploring other options. Even if you have other issues, you can address them together with the firmware update as the last resort.

epcjay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I would put upgrading the firmware the LAST, thing to do. All the other options are not as risky as upgrading the firmware.

There is more to lose if you upgrade the firmware for the hell of it before exploring other options. Even if you have other issues, you can address them together with the firmware update as the last resort.
Yup especially that the 3132 is a Chinese cam

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk