Drunk felon gets his car stuck on sewer pipe and then gets arrested

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This was MAGA :rofl:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I got off a traffic ticket because the street was written wrong. I feel like all mistakes on court documents will only help him
This is a bond condition report. An error in that document is meaningless. Even if it was a charging document an error like that is meaningless and can be corrected. If your ticket was dismissed it was only because the judge or prosecutor was in a good mood.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
What about all the stupid drivers who passed behind the drunk guy while his vehicle was in reverse as indicated by the backup lights?
Yeah I was going to say that. The guy in the red car who stopped behind the reversing drunk guy deserves a Darwin Award. He wouldn't know he was drunk but common sense says don't stop behind a reversing car, especially one that might suddenly lurch backwards if it successfulyy climbs an obstacle.

Ri22o

Known around here
Reaction score
How long had that pipe been there and what was the city's plan for allowing people access to the drives that it is blocking?

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
How long had that pipe been there and what was the city's plan for allowing people access to the drives that it is blocking?
The building its blocking is a closed apartment complex. They assemble the pipe around the corner and it extends past here. Then they drag it down the road with an excavator to where its getting installed. They are busy replacing all the sewer pipes in the area