Drunk felon gets his car stuck on sewer pipe and then gets arrested

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
This guy used to live at the apartments that are now closed, always drunk and committing crimes. Looked up his plate after once and he's a felon.

He went into the apartments for an unknown amount of hours, he's been there all day. Then he had to get out, and he backed over a sewer pipe the city have on the curb ready to be installed (I guess he went over it to get in too, its been here for a long time)

Here he thought he could push it off, yeah sure

I had already called HPD. They came with a tow truck and he was arrested

It took 2 tow trucks 2 hours to finally get the car off the pipe

Damage to the pipe

1665971264504.jpeg

1665971271272.jpeg

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah they made a real mess of it, hopefully they notice. I might call 311 in the morning and make sure they know

They got bought out last year by a company turning them into something else in November and they were working on them, but now they seem to have just let them sit. I think some kind of insurance claim has them waiting, someone stole all the water pipes out of it and smashed all the windows after everyone got evicted with 30 days notice, water was running out of every opening for a good few days

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
I guess that Suburban or Tahoe wasn't a 4x4 or he was too drunk/dumb to put it into 4x4.
After he tried pushing it he actually got the jack out and tried to lift one corner, of course since he has no lockers the wheel off the ground just span. He looked very, very confused why nothing was happening

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Here is when he first tried to go over it, funnily enough he was further over it at first!

No fair....you get all the good stuff to watch with your cameras.....all I get to watch is deer humping and the occasional Jehovahs Witness that makes it down my drive, after they missed the first 3 No Trespassing signs posted along the farm lane.....:lol: