Does anyone offer remote $ install for Blue Iris?

kriscad

n3wb
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to pay to config our system via Anydesk. We were using hikvision to run everything. We have purchased a new stand alone pc for Blue Iris. Just need someone to config the setup files and get it working.

Mods...If this is the wrong forum, please delete the post.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Let me say this.... Tech Support was Bad Ass!! If you are like me, switching from hikvision ivms-4200 client software to Blue Iris... just pay the $60 to have them do the set up!
It was a pleasure helping out, thanks again!! Badass system you have there, that computer will handle BI and those cameras nicely.

rhwd2003

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thank you again!!!
When you booked your appointment did you get a confirmation quickly? I scheduled an appointment this week on Tuesday and paid for the booking but never received a confirmation of my booking? Just trying to get some help on my setup.

kriscad

n3wb
Reaction score
When you booked your appointment did you get a confirmation quickly? I scheduled an appointment this week on Tuesday and paid for the booking but never received a confirmation of my booking? Just trying to get some help on my setup.

What is crazy... Mike.... did a great job setting it up!!! Like bad ass!! I just saw his message of being out of town.

rhwd2003

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello, we were out of town last week, go ahead and book for next week.

FYI, you don't pay until the appointment is confirmed
Hey Mike I booked again for last week and still never got a confirmation? Is there someway I can reach out to someone to schedule a time that will work?

rhwd2003

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello, we were out of town last week, go ahead and book for next week.

FYI, you don't pay until the appointment is confirmed
Hey Mike, I have tried to book 4-5 times but never got any confirmations are you guys still doing support? Would love your help but dont know what else to do to try to get on your schedule? Appreciate anything.

OICU2

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I have tried to book 4-5 times but never got any confirmations are you guys still doing support? Would love your help but dont know what else to do to try to get on your schedule? Appreciate anything.
@Mike