Documentation for clients

zx83

n3wb
Reaction score
hello everyone, hope everyone is doing well. I was wondering if anyone knows of a template that I can use in word or excel which allows me to type in serial numbers and configuration setting so that I can provide to my clients after an install?
Thanks.

Reaction score
configuration setting(s) would be so brand and data dependent, and there are like about 90-100 in my Dahuas. That is why @sebastiantombs is being snarky about it.

I have never heard of anything like that on here. Maybe you could build an Excel spreadsheet and then post it here for others?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows of a template that I can use in word or excel which allows me to type in serial numbers and configuration setting so that I can provide to my clients after an install?
Export the configuration files to a memory stick so the customer can copy the files to their PC for future reference.

Crows

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Export the configuration files to a memory stick so the customer can copy the files to their PC for future reference.
Strewth ,....wish I would of thought of that ,.....I just went through a took a screen shot of every NVR and Cam setting .....took me ages......lol