Disappointing - RESOLVED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score

You lobbed a complaint, and disappeared.
A "Forum" requires interaction, especially if posting negative stuff. A fair dialogue should follow on this interactive forum.
47 days later, you re-surface. And are surprised by the reaction to your very negative initial post.
We're mean! We're negative! Wah, wah, wah!

The forum has helped you in the past with your request to Critique my design.
The forum replied quickly too, within days. Including my lengthy email guidance.

So if you think it's okay to wait 47 days after posting something negative, and don't like the forum, then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

PS: It's good you finally set the record straight about your "Disappointing Experience"

Last edited:
Reaction score
We're mean! We're negative! Wah, wah, wah!
don't like the forum
Again, just like the insinuations you made earlier in this thread, those are assumptions that you're making. I never said anyone was mean nor did I say I didn't like the forum. In fact I'm very appreciative of the help I've received thus far.

So if you think it's okay to wait 47 days after posting something negative
I do indeed, yes. Why? Because people have lives, responsibilities, issues maybe even health issues to deal with outside of the internet which sometimes mean that they're otherwise preoccupied that they cannot sign into a forum for 47 days.

Could have been worse I suppose I could have not responded at all.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
issues maybe even health issues to deal with outside of the internet which sometimes mean that they're otherwise preoccupied that they cannot sign into a forum for 47 days.

Could have been worse I suppose I could have not responded at all.
right you were soooo busy that you didnt have a chance to login and set the record straight. BULLSHIT. Were you in a coma? Just admit you are either a) a lazy ass or b) used this thread as leverage over Andy. Ill venture b. Im sure you found time to email andy, open and test your new cams...but not time to post on the forum...suuurre.

Fastb

Known around here
Reaction score
@usernameismyusername ,
You're a newbie. So the forum will cut you some slack. And as you said, you're really busy.

@usernameismyusername: you threw a shit bomb, with your original post (OP), then walked away from your OP.
That's lame.

You, as an OP, have a responsibility to check on replies to your Post. You posted it, right? Checking in, 47 days later, is lame, lame, lame. Plz don't ever post again, if a 47 day response is too much to ask,

As you said, you have: "responsibilities, issues maybe even health issues to deal with outside of the internet"

If you wanna post NEW THREADS such as "I'm Truly Disappointed", then please stay in touch with replies. Or don't be an OP.

Woah. The hostility in this thread is unreal. People have lives outside of the internet hence someone might not reply from one day, a week or a month to the next.
@usernameismyusername
Instead of telling us we're "hostile", step back. This forum has been here a long time. You joined 3 months ago.

The feedback to your OP should be considered. To dismiss as "hostile" lets you off the hook. The feedback was genuine, and based on your OP. Maybe you're not a match to this forum.

Again, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.

Fastb

Status
Not open for further replies.