Didn't get a serial key for Blue Iris

zapp7

n3wb
Reaction score
I purchased Blue Iris from the IP Cam Talk store but I never got a serial key. I received an email with a download link for the .exe, but the serial key field is blank. The same goes for my store account page.

1666798092101.png

I have searched all my emails, spam folder, etc. What am I missing? My trial period is about to expire.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I purchased Blue Iris from the IP Cam Talk store but I never got a serial key. I received an email with a download link for the .exe, but the serial key field is blank. The same goes for my store account page.

View attachment 143857

I have searched all my emails, spam folder, etc. What am I missing? My trial period is about to expire.
Hi, I have messaged @Mike he will help you.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score

View attachment 143857

Hello, you're all set now! Sorry for the delay, your order was still pending because of the camera, but that was already shipped. Enjoy!