Dahua SD29204T-GN pan problem

Dahuag

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a Dahua SD29204T-GN PTZ camera that seems to have a problem with pan. In specific, when it is centered, it will go all the way to the right, but when trying to go on the left side it stops operating. I tried to re-install it, worked fine for a couple of minutes, but reverted to the problematic state afterwards. During the re-installation I observed that the camera was very hot on the upper part that also houses the pan mechanism. Tilt works like a charm. The camera is mounted with eh PFA103 mount accessory. Has anyone of you had a similar problem? Could it be the high temperature that creates the problem for the pan mechanism? Thank you in advance.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like the motor is going to fail soon, also there has a belt in it may need to replace too.
The heating is not a problem, and this camera i think you used 3-4 years at least, don't make too much touring. All PTZ has limited lifetime when do touring.

Dahuag

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your prompt and informative reply. Is there any case you sell these replacement parts? Thank you in advance.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I think it have to do a full inspecting then know which part have to replace. i don't think still can get the parts, This model is end of life for 3 years.