Dahua NVR doesn't detect IVS of Dahua Camera

xavi2503

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

So i am quite new in to this and trying to get setup my Dahua NVR along with my Dahua Camera.

I am currently working with a Dahua NVR2116-4KS2 and aIPC-HDW2431T-AS-S2.

The camera has a IVS option and within the camera i can set this up.
However once i go to the NVR in particular the "AI" option and i go to "Parameters" it shows a pop up informing me that "Channel 1 Does not support configuration search or modification"

What am i doing wrong ? Hope somebody can assist me on this

Thanks

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
You have to activate 'Smart Plan" for the camera. You'll see it under the Event menu. Choose the lighbulb and make sure its highlighted and Save.

xavi2503

n3wb
Reaction score
You have to activate 'Smart Plan" for the camera. You'll see it under the Event menu. Choose the lighbulb and make sure its highlighted and Save.
But where ? Within the nvr software ? Or within the camera software ? Because the thing is I see it on the camera but not on the nvr

xavi2503

n3wb
Reaction score
Well I don't know if its support super intelligent video. It should support tripwire I can adjust settings within the camera but I don't have the option within the nvr

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Smart Plan needs to be available on both the camera and NVR.

Yes set it on the camera always.

IF your NVR supports Smart Plan, the camera will push IVS rules and activate Smart Plan to the NVR

xavi2503

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok maybe i am doubting but it looks like both will run the Smart Plan ? I send some picture one showing the IVS from the camera and one showing the SMD from the NVR

Attachments

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Your nvr it support only smd function from camera. If your camera is nor an smd camera then you will not be able to use it.

xavi2503

n3wb
Reaction score
Ah ok so thats the major problem. Ok so my NVR won't be able to work with the tripwire function on the camera?

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you badly want to use intelligent video im afraid you have to get new nvr at least 4xxx series.