Dahua HDW-4631C-A

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Why would Ring/Nest be for me?

Thanks Frankenscript,

That was the general direction I was heading before I realised that the Dahua HDW-4631C-A was not suitable. if I were to decide not to use the camera for remote viewing at all, would BI still be the best option in your opinion, or would there be a more suitable app? Finding a Starlight in English in Australia is going to be the biggest issue I think. Shipping from the US is so expensive and this forum seems predominantly US.
Andy is in China and has access to the international version. He ships to US and I believe worldwide. Chat him up for a quote.

BI is the best as far as I know and a one camera license is super cheap, like $20-30 US. The full versions for unlimited camera lists for I think $60 but sometimes is on sale for less. The mobile app is I think $10 and worth every penny if you want to view remotely, but you could also use a web browser connection through VPN or less securely via port forwarding.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

laner

n3wb
Reaction score
Andy is in China and has access to the international version. He ships to US and I believe worldwide. Chat him up for a quote.

BI is the best as far as I know and a one camera license is super cheap, like $20-30 US. The full versions for unlimited camera lists for I think $60 but sometimes is on sale for less. The mobile app is I think $10 and worth every penny if you want to view remotely, but you could also use a web browser connection through VPN or less securely via port forwarding.
I just came accross his AliExpress page and he does free shipping from China so thats cool.
Ill definitely ask him for a quote.

Thanks again mate, Much appreciated!