Dahua custom alert scenario

Dima777

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a simple scenario as for me, but I don't understand how to config the camera for it or how I can create an plugin to make it possible.
Scenario
1. Write all movement to SD card (I don't need whole day video, only movement) at "Region 1" of view (yard and street near the yard).
2. At the night send me an alert to the Mobile Phone if movement detected at "Region 2" (yard only!). I don't need alerts with the movement on the street, but only if someone invades to my yard.

How it's possible to handle? The most complicated case is at night: I want to have an alarm only at the yard Region, but record all movements.
Also, I am disappointed of the "Regions" - it looks so useless for me to have multiple Regions, but it is impossible to separate actions for each Region :(

For me the only way that I see, it's a have a camera that record all movements, and add the Rasbery Pi device that will grab the video from the camera, process it and send an alerts at night movements at the yard.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have a simple scenario as for me, but I don't understand how to config the camera for it or how I can create an plugin to make it possible.
Scenario
1. Write all movement to SD card (I don't need whole day video, only movement) at "Region 1" of view (yard and street near the yard).
2. At the night send me an alert to the Mobile Phone if movement detected at "Region 2" (yard only!). I don't need alerts with the movement on the street, but only if someone invades to my yard.

How it's possible to handle? The most complicated case is at night: I want to have an alarm only at the yard Region, but record all movements.
Also, I am disappointed of the "Regions" - it looks so useless for me to have multiple Regions, but it is impossible to separate actions for each Region :(

For me the only way that I see, it's a have a camera that record all movements, and add the Rasbery Pi device that will grab the video from the camera, process it and send an alerts at night movements at the yard.
You don't say exactly what camera model you are talking about.....so it's hard to help you.