Dahua 3104-P firmware or motherboard?

sadada

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I have a problem with Dahua NVR 3104-P. It restarts itself... If I change a language from Italian to English, it requires restart and after restart the language is Italian again. Next, sometimes it sees HDD as 500GB instead of 2TB? I tested HDD in my PC and it passed all tests.

Is the problem with motherboard in NVR or maybe some firmware update can fix it?

Next question is, if I decide to change NVR, do I need to buy Dahua NVR or every other will work with the Dahua IP Poe cameras. The cameras models are: IPCHDW4100P, IPCHFW5100CP and IPCHFW4100P.

Thanks a lot.

sadada

n3wb
Reaction score
OK man..tnx

Interesting is that when I change the language and restart NVR, it restarts itself to the default settings. But, DDNS, video quality settings stay...they dont restart itself to default. DDNS user name and password should be removed after restarting to default settings, right? Something really weird is happening with that motherboard...

Now, I have access to NVR so if you want some screenshots or more info let me know...

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
If you haven't tried it already, it may be worth trying the full 'reset to factory defaults' from the web GUI, see if that fixes the quirky behaviour.