Criminals covered their license plate with black sticker, LPC is now useless, what else I can do?

tmcdiscord

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How the fuck did the conversation turned around about those dumb criminals, and became about my location as if I'm the suspect here? Get the fucken hint who ever asking about my location you morons, stop asking, how the fuck is that helping me? stupid fucks

IReallyLikePizza2

Known around here
Reaction score
How the fuck did the conversation turned around about those dumb criminals, and became about my location as if I'm the suspect here? Get the fucken hint who ever asking about my location you morons, stops asking, how the fuck is that helping me? stupid fucks
I have no skin in this game, but what hint are we supposed to get?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Um location means everything as the laws are different in every state and country....

Some states if they are cutting your electric at your house and you catch them in the act you can shoot them, some states you cannot. Some countries you probably cannot even have a gun....

Some places the evidence you have is enough to get the police involved, and in some places they will tell you to buzz off.

Only when the location is known can folks that know the local laws to the area can help fill in missing pieces and next steps....

tmcdiscord

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Um location means everything as the laws are different in every state and country....
I originally asked about smart tools to identify the criminals, e.g. cameras and other things. I never thought about this website as a law consulting firm. So please stop asking about locations, it's meaningless.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well in some parts of the world these types of tools are also not allowed....

There are locations where you cannot have a camera pointed to anything outside of your own property as an example. We saw here recently someone posted an article where a person successfully won a lawsuit over their neighbors Ring doorbell as an example as it could see her house.

So yea location is important...we have many law enforcement members here as was as attorneys...sorry you can't see the bigger picture on how to protect yourself...

We aren't asking for GPS coordinates LOL. A state or country is sufficient.

And folks will probably be less inclined to now offer suggestions not knowing the location as they could be mentioning something illegal...and the attitude doesn't help either...

Good luck I am sure folks are done commenting at this point....

Last edited:

tmcdiscord

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
trolls get angry when you interrupt their games.
I live in North Korea, I told you to get the fucken hint, if I wanted to convey my location I would from the first time you asked, otherwise you should know there's something not making me say. If anything happened to me it's your responsibility you stupid bitch.

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
How the fuck did the conversation turned around about those dumb criminals, and became about my location as if I'm the suspect here? Get the fucken hint who ever asking about my location you morons, stop asking, how the fuck is that helping me? stupid fucks
" .. Get the fucken hint who ever asking about my location you morons, stop asking, how the fuck is that helping me? stupid fucks .. "

ummm .. you do realize that the advice is provided freely here .. so as they say about gift horses ..

Gargoile

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Honestly I'm more shocked that they left that Toyota sticker on the windshield? WTF? I wouldn't drive that off the lot before the dealership took that junk off there!
Also there is plastic protectors on the sun visors. And also the dealer sticker on the back passenger window. I'd say this person works at a dealership.