Continuous - AI analysis

GustavoN

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to change to Blue Iris, I have my instance setup and I'm trying to configure the AI part of it, my question is. Is there a way to set the AI analysis to be continuous throughout the duration of the trigger not by a set number of frames being analyzed after the trigger happened? I've tried using ONVIF and Simple detector set as low as Obj Size 100, Contrast 20 but still only a few events are being queued to the AI server.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You need to add something in the to cancel box like giraffe or something you wouldn't see so that it forces it to send every additional frame you tell it to possibly send.

jaydeel

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Some of us like to use the more explicit term ‘DoNotCancel’ in the cancel box. It’s also a label not used by any of the common AI models.
I believe I learned this from @MikeLud1 .

Jgree32

n3wb
Reaction score
Been using "giraffe" in the cancel box and it seemingly works well to keep analyzing all images and have it pick the best.
Tonight I encountered an issue with the approach for me anyway. Maybe I have something set up wrong.
Person walks up driveway to make delivery and triggers motion/onvif. AI starts analyzing, as he walks out the field of view the AI picks up a trashcan in the driveway and I guess labels it as a higher confidence than the person that started the trigger event and I end up with an alert of nothing in the driveway. The trashcan is static and "static object analysis" is on and it doesn't think it's a car.
Would love to prevent this scenario.
Seen it occur a few times lately as well with motion walking past a parked car and you end up with an alert of the parked car and not the person who just walked by it...