CodeProjectAI

scuzzie2k

n3wb
Reaction score
OK, so I am getting totally confused after the last update, I have running, Object Detection (YOLOv5 .NET) & Object Detection (YOLOv5 6.2), Under Blue Iris under AI 'Use Custom Models' is selected with what looks ipcam-general license-plate in the box, if I press the ... it comes up to confrim but cannot chang it to the path C:\Program Files\CodeProject\AI\AnalysisLayer\ObjectDetectionYolo\custom-models which has more options that I can see. What am i missing?

1676900671718.png1676900689159.png
1676900731375.png

scuzzie2k

n3wb
Reaction score
Uninstalled, deleted directory, reinstalled all ok now, but I am getting loads of AI:Alert Cancelled [AI:not responding] 1319ms

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
OK, so I am getting totally confused after the last update, I have running, Object Detection (YOLOv5 .NET) & Object Detection (YOLOv5 6.2), Under Blue Iris under AI 'Use Custom Models' is selected with what looks ipcam-general license-plate in the box, if I press the ... it comes up to confrim but cannot chang it to the path C:\Program Files\CodeProject\AI\AnalysisLayer\ObjectDetectionYolo\custom-models which has more options that I can see. What am i missing?

View attachment 154840View attachment 154841
View attachment 154842
Turn off one of the Object Detection's. Since you are using a CPU I recommend using Object Detection (YOLOv5 .NET)

1676906486432.png

scuzzie2k

n3wb
Reaction score
Just keeps getting AI:Alert Cancelled [AI:not responding] on obvious things like cars.

jrbeddow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Turn off one of the Object Detection's. Since you are using a CPU I recommend using Object Detection (YOLOv5 .NET)

View attachment 154853
On a related note: if we choose to use Object Detection (YOLOv5 .NET) as we are running CPU only, it seems we are very limited in our selection of models, only the two that have been compiled in the .ONYX format. Is that correct? Any news on progress in expanding that selection to all of your models?

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
On a related note: if we choose to use Object Detection (YOLOv5 .NET) as we are running CPU only, it seems we are very limited in our selection of models, only the two that have been compiled in the .ONYX format. Is that correct? Any news on progress in expanding that selection to all of your models?
You can download the rest of my models from the below link.

jrbeddow

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You can download the rest of my models from the below link.

Thank you once again @MikeLud1.

I had seen that link somewhere in the main CPAI thread(s), but lost track of it before finally switching over from the 1.6.7 /1.6.8 (where the models were included), over to a 2.0.x series installation. I had tried searching for ONYX with no results.