CodeProject.AI Version 2.0

Pentagano

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Where do I get it or how was it supposed to be installed? Was there something else I was supposed to install beforehand?
Not sure why the cp package didn't include everything. Maybe my pc already had it.
You can find the link here for the net install.
About half way down.

Pentagano

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
How do I access the codeproject dashboard url from another pc on the same network?
Tried with the ip and port used for the dash but comes up blank.
Thanks

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Currently running CPAI v2.1.8 and seems to be working just fine. Anyone notice any benefit or improvements with v2.1.9??

Reaction score
First time user here. Checking this AI out I installed CodeProject I guess it was 2.19 and latest blueiris and did some basics changes like 5000 to 32168 in Blue Iris AI.

But everytime I use Blue Iris web it says AI: error 404. Clearly something not working right, but not sure how to find any kind logs for the ai as the service page itself at 127.1:32168 shows no error logs or any kind of real info.

Thanks.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
License Plate Reader version 2.5 has ben released. See the below post for details.

spammenotinoz

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'd like to see Coral TPU vs CPU alone plus I'd like to see some improvements to it's tuning as I gather it's not particuarly quick atm with CPAI yet with the amount of TFLOPS it has, you'd expect to see a big improvement. We also need to see it integrated to windows as I understand its on Linux only for CPAI.
Coral device itself has drivers and run-time for Windows, so will try native and also docker. Currently using a 3060ti, so will be interesting.

CPAI seems to support Coral under Windows, Chris has posted\replied to a few people who seem to be using it. Thread Coral.AI under windows. Currently doesn't support Dual (only purchased the Dual because single was out of stock)
CodeProject.AI Discussions - CodeProject

Last edited:

Pentagano

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
mine will do that if i have ignore static objects checks
I posted my own thread on this as it seems to be an unknown for me yet- so basically by default it's taking snapshots and analysing them every few seconds for every cam?? Utilizing gpu resources continuously?
Can we not adjust these defaults for when it is analysing for static objects? The AITool had a much better process for this.

Pentagano

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is there a way of only applying 'To Cancel' for specific objects? Or is is all or nothing?
I do not want it to cancel for person only but yes for a cat or dog to get a faster alert.
Too much to ask for now? (only way to is to copy the camera if not possible?)

1689013983823.png