sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
LPR

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Guys support,

This year's black Friday ends, most items stocks can do support the orders, but still have some models like 4K and dual lens not coming fast this time, we may do one at Dec. Just part of the models, not all cams.
After this discount some models' price will increase.

New Plan for 2022.
1.In 2022, we will put more items on IPCAMTALK Shop for selling to support the community, will put more latest new models to sell on it.
2. We will open Europe Amazon shop at DE and France, maybe UK. When i get the approve i will update you guys.
3. Will bring more latest new tech, more stable , safe, affordable device across the world.
4. Set up a good official website.

Andy
EmpireTech
2021-11-30

Last edited:

Sunny7

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks Guys support,

This year's black Friday ends in 1hour, most items stocks can do support the orders, but still have some models like 4K and dual lens not coming fast this time, we may do one at Dec. Just part of the models, not all cams.
After this discount some models' price will increase.

New Plan for 2022.
1.In 2022, we will put more items on IPCAMTALK Shop for selling to support the community, will put more latest new models to sell on it.
2. We will open Europe Amazon shop at DE and France, maybe UK. When i get the approve i will update you guys.
3. Will bring more latest new tech, more stable , safe, affordable device across the world.
4. Set up a good official website.

Andy
EmpireTech
2021-11-30
Thanks, I was able to get what I wanted(although the shipping prices nearly ate me alive still:wtf:).

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Sucked amazon, get a 1 star review on amzon on T5442T-ZE, a fake reviewer never buy from us. :eek:
So need guys HELP who buy from our amazon shop , if you like our cams, please try to leave us some good real reviews on the amazon purchase link. No need to special, just share your experience on the cam, That would be greatful!

Thank you!

1638326893508.png

The verified purchase will be the real purchase review.

1638327214660.png

Last edited:

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Ya know I am running an EmpireTech or loryta T5442 ZE from amazon out side in rear parking lot. and now in my orders for 2021, it is not showing that I bought one. I want to give a good review. All the other camera's show up from this year.
Something is really screwy with that.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Ya know I am running an EmpireTech or loryta T5442 ZE from amazon out side in rear parking lot. and now in my orders for 2021, it is not showing that I bought one. I want to give a good review. All the other camera's show up from this year.
Something is really screwy with that.
lol, you still can write something on it, just share your true experience.