Choosing 16ch POE 4K NVR - please help clear up confusion

alexsmart

n3wb
Reaction score
I am looking at the 16ch NVRs through LTS and Nelly's (I don't have the knowledge or experience to buy direct through China/Ali, and I'm OK with that).

I'm not sure if 12MP is going to be necessary for my needs or if I'll be running any. The areas requiring the most camera power would be covering the shed out back, and covering the street in both directions for license plates. I posted a couple pics below to help decide if 12 MP is something that I would need to consider.

LTS has Pro+ and Enterprise level.
Appears the Enterprise (4K/8MP LTN8816K-P16) offers more storage capacity and more Alarm In/Out over the Pro+ (4K/8MP LTN8716K-P16). Nothing else really jumps out at me spec-wise. What am I missing?

If I opted to run up to 12MP and up to 32GB storage, then I would be looking at Pro+ LTN8616-P16, or Enterprise LTN8916-P16.

Nelly's has what looks to be comparable models with the 4K/8MP NSN-616(4K)-16P (same as LTS LTN8716K-P16) , and the 12MP NSN-7164K-16P (same as LTN8916-P16).

If they are in fact the same models, do the Nelly's systems offer anything over the LTS systems for the cost difference that I'm missing or not understanding?

Thank you so much!

View attachment 21439

I will also want the same thing going in the other direction to the left. Exact placement on the house will depend on where exactly the tree in my front yard lines up with the shot I'm trying to get, but this is just an example.

View attachment 21440
Hi
Good Job
What software do you use to present this?