Can you set an auto reboot through Blue Iris

critterles

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have 6 Foscam18910W cams at 2 locations. Recently a couple cams have gone dark. If I sign in and check IPCam only the active cams show. If I power down the cam it seems to be fine for a few days or so. Is there any way to set the cam to do an auto reboot at a specific time or if communication is lost? These cams are not close so powering down is not easy.
This issue just started in the last month or so.
Any suggestions are appreciated.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
this is typically a feature thats located within the camera its self.. you could put it on a timer if it dont have such an option through its own UI.. or i dunno buy some real security cameras that'll do there job reliably.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have 6 Foscam18910W cams at 2 locations. Recently a couple cams have gone dark. If I sign in and check IPCam only the active cams show. If I power down the cam it seems to be fine for a few days or so. Is there any way to set the cam to do an auto reboot at a specific time or if communication is lost? These cams are not close so powering down is not easy.
This issue just started in the last month or so.
Any suggestions are appreciated.
If you cannot log into the camera itself when its down, then blue iris cant send a reboot command. Are these cameras on wifi?

critterles

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
You have replied to 2 of my post with a very sarcastic know it all answers.
Please, Don't waste your time answering any more of my posts.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
fuck you... put me on ignore and I'll return the favor.