Cameras flipping between day/night

Riclyo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've been playing around with setting up day/night profiles in the dahua setting but apparently 2 of my cameras are having an issue.
The issue is just before sundown they flip flop every few seconds between day and night. I've gone in and manually rebooted the cameras and that seemed to work but again today I noticed them doing it once again.
one is a IPC-T2231T-ZS-S2
Other is IPC-B5442E-ZE
Thanks

Riclyo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

I tried that before but since I'm not all that computer savvy I didn't think it worked. I just tried it again and when I was hitting simulate sunset I was expecting the camera to go into IR mode. It wasn't until I actually went into the cameras profile I could see it switching between day/night. Thanks for taking the time to point me in the right direction, skimming through 15 pages of posts can get really frustrating sometimes.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
I tried that before but since I'm not all that computer savvy I didn't think it worked. I just tried it again and when I was hitting simulate sunset I was expecting the camera to go into IR mode. It wasn't until I actually went into the cameras profile I could see it switching between day/night. Thanks for taking the time to point me in the right direction, skimming through 15 pages of posts can get really frustrating sometimes.
You should be able to adjust your sensitivity. Camera----->Conditions----day night setting, I had one of mine set on middle and it would flop around even in day light when clouds would cut out the sun. I have mine set to auto---> Low.

sen.JPG

Riclyo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So I was unable to get the profile my IPC-T5241TM-AS (2231 is in different location) to change with the utility.
Also when I go into the camera and try and change the sensitivity those options are greyed out and not able to be changed?

Firmware:
V2.680.0000000.5.R, Build Date: 2019-04-04

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe do a reboot to factory from the GUI and start over again with the camera configuration. Sounds like something didn't get written properly when the firmware was upgraded. Where'd you get the camera, in other words is it a hacked version or an International version?

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
So I was unable to get the profile my IPC-T5241TM-AS (2231 is in different location) to change with the utility.
Also when I go into the camera and try and change the sensitivity those options are greyed out and not able to be changed?

Firmware:
V2.680.0000000.5.R, Build Date: 2019-04-04
When you are in those settings, at least on mine under the picture is a "Default" button.