cameras fail ds-2cd2332-i after power failure

micm66

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi not sure if anyonbe can point mer in the right direction, but I have had all my hikvision cameras fail after we lost power. Once power came up blue iris showed errors 8000274c and 8000274d
I cant connect via web browser, but i can see them intermittently in SADP but its like they are bootlooping and i can not login or modify them.

Have not changed any settings and cameras have been working for years, all other cameras are still working, its only the hikvision cameras that i am having issues with.

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
all other cameras are still working, its only the hikvision cameras that i am having issues with.
Are all the cameras powered off the same PoE switch / what are the quantities of each?
Is there anything that's common to just the Hikvision cameras, such as being on their own switch?
Roughly how long since the cameras were previously power-cycled?

micm66

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, it looks like a port issue as only the cams on that port were not working, I was able to connect cams direct to a laptop and change the http port number using sadp and seems to be working. I could not change it while they're connected to the router

micm66

n3wb
Reaction score
I had a 4th hikvision camera that wasn’t connected at the time. When I added to the network it did the same thing, and the only thing in common was the http port. When I connected it directly to my laptop, I used Sadp to change the port and was able to connect. I still have no idea if my isp blocked that port or a windows update, or some other program, but once I changed the port, they are working as they should. I still have one on the network that I need a taller ladder to access, so have yet to take it down to connect to laptop and change the port, so fairly certain that is the issue as I still can’t connect to that last camera