Camera if forging

BIGHH

n3wb
Reaction score
hello on nvr cameras are forging when opening full screen sometimes 5-10 second how can I fix it> bandwith and bitrates are normal.

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
Forging?? I'm not familiar with that term. Perhaps you meant to type freezing??

If the cameras are freezing, I would suggest you check the specs of the NVR. They all have max band width and bit rates. It's very possible to hit this limit before you hit the limit of the number of cameras it supports. So even if the NVR is a "8 camera" NVR, you can hit it's hardware limits with fewer cameras.

BIGHH

n3wb
Reaction score
Forging?? I'm not familiar with that term. Perhaps you meant to type freezing??

If the cameras are freezing, I would suggest you check the specs of the NVR. They all have max band width and bit rates. It's very possible to hit this limit before you hit the limit of the number of cameras it supports. So even if the NVR is a "8 camera" NVR, you can hit it's hardware limits with fewer cameras.
Also ivms 4200 freezing now

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
Is it only freezing on the local screen or are the recordings actually loosing frames? It's not unusual to lose frames locally when viewing live and have the recordings be completely fine/normal. Although I will admit that 5-10 seconds seems excessive. If the recordings are fine, it points to a larger network issue that isn't necessarily limited to your cameras.

BIGHH

n3wb
Reaction score
Is it only freezing on the local screen or are the recordings actually loosing frames? It's not unusual to lose frames locally when viewing live and have the recordings be completely fine/normal. Although I will admit that 5-10 seconds seems excessive. If the recordings are fine, it points to a larger network issue that isn't necessarily limited to your cameras.
Thanks you. But my pc is i7 processor 16 gb ram nvidia video card but Ivms freezing what cause thia?

BIGHH

n3wb
Reaction score
Recordings dont loose everything is okay but views are freezing in views there is minimum 25 window on dual screen

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't think it is a computer processing issue. I think it is either a setup issue, or a network issue that is preventing timely transmission of data between devices. Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions on where to start looking.

BIGHH

n3wb
Reaction score
I don't think it is a computer processing issue. I think it is either a setup issue, or a network issue that is preventing timely transmission of data between devices. Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions on where to start looking.
As experienced what will you diagnose? I am newbie I start that job 1 month