Bullet Mic Review

davej

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
...both are mounted with the microphone portion pointed down at a 45° angle so water doesn't enter in the microphone hole directly.
Hmmm... I have it mounted under the small overhang over my garage door at the natural angle of the mounting holes, which is slightly downward but probably not 45 degrees, but rain will hit it if there is any wind.

Hellurei

n3wb
Reaction score
Really weird thing happened yesterday.
Suddenly got huge humming and it's not going away.
I'm powering poe camera from Unifi poe switch with splitter, and microseven mic is powered from there. Everything worked great couple of weeks but something (that I do not understand) happened.
I tried to power pff/ power on for the camera and for the mic. Did not help. I power cycled unifi switch too but did not help.
I'm guessing it is interference from somewhere but nothing has changed. I probably need to test different cables to understand if there is anything that I can do of it.

EDIT: tried different poe-ports, did not help. Tried different cat cables, did not help.
EDIT2: tried to power camera with separate ps, did not help. Tried to power mic with separate ps, did not help. Tried to power both devices with separate ps, did not help. Tried ground loop isolator, did not help. Is there anything else to check anymore?

Last edited: