Bulk discount From EmpireTech-Andy on Amazon shop

dmarz

n3wb
Reaction score
I will be in the market for a Dahua T5442T for carport (have not decided between fixed or varifocal yet) and something low profile for a face height porch cam to add to my system.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Also good suggestion on dome indoor (office, some lights are on in the office) and bullet/turret outdoor camera (no light outside except pole light)
Office indoor better use dome ones, but edge mini dome also good.

Check these 2 models, 2mp and 5mp. Good mini cams. Can hold on hand

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I will be in the market for a Dahua T5442T for carport (have not decided between fixed or varifocal yet) and something low profile for a face height porch cam to add to my system.
Motorized lens will be easier to adjustment, fixed lens just need some accurate calculate. These 2 models are the best cams.
1611411854516.png

1611411888373.png

Eagle29

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Office indoor better use dome ones, but edge mini dome also good.

Check these 2 models, 2mp and 5mp. Good mini cams. Can hold on hand
Model number for 5 mp? These camera looks very big compared to dome normal size, any advantages of it?

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Chinese new year holiday this year is from Feb.7th-18th. So we will do this discount at the first week of Feb. Will do it on Feb.1st-3rd.
Andy,

How much of a discount will we have for the Chinese new year holiday. I just bought one Loryta IPC-T5442TM-AS 2.8mm from Amazon and tested it this past weekend and had great results, I want to buy 6 more.

Thanks
Mike

Neil Sidhu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
We work till next Friday, you will get the cam before the end of next week.
Hi Andy; can you please provide a few PTZ models/prices for outdoor? Lowest and then a couple more above that so i can see. Thank you
I am trying to consolidate 2 cams into 1 as their close to the same view.

Reaction score
Thanks, between SD22204UE-GN and SD1A203T-GN, which one is better for night as well.
Follow Andy's recommendation if you need IR for night time. The SD22204UE-GN does not have built in IR so unless you have plenty of ambient light or separate IR illumintion, it may not work as well at night. I do have one of these, and it does work very well where it's mounted. But only because there is an LED street light in the area it covers.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Follow Andy's recommendation if you need IR for night time. The SD22204UE-GN does not have built in IR so unless you have plenty of ambient light or separate IR illumintion, it may not work as well at night. I do have one of these, and it does work very well where it's mounted. But only because there is an LED street light in the area it covers.
Yes, the dome PTZ is working bit good at low light place, it's good one for business place, like shops, office.