Boy Tears Off Branch On My Front Yard Tree

Sybertiger

Known around here
Reaction score
Bricks laying around in the yard or similar is just waiting for somebody to pick it up and break into the house with it.
I wouldn't say they are laying around. I see lots of things in their enclosed backyard one could throw through a window. Brick pavers, metal chairs, potted plants to name a few. Their backyard is actually tidy compared to probably most people on this forum.

1661809193130.png

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Couple of more posts from the Nextdoor site. This kid has been active and in the wrong way. These are posts from people who live in Cypress Village.

1. I recognize this boy. The one with the curly hair. He was at the main pool on Wed. Was screaming at my kids in the pool for no apparent reason. Kept screaming. I informed security. He has no pool key and jumped over the gate. We can probably track him down because he was with other kids at the pool and one of them had to have signed in. Ping me

2. Yea he and a bunch of kids were fighting in the pool one day and security wasn’t doing anything so I kicked them out myself. They were disturbing the residents and mouthing off to anyone who said anything to them. They were with a young girl who had tags (as security went and asked who signed them in after I made them stop).

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
^I don;'t think any of us are surprised that this is habitual behavior.

Hopefully the police would do something, but probably not given the stat you live in...
After all the reports I have had on this kids behavior I figured something needs to be done. So yesterday I did call the Cypress PD and it does not rise to the level of them getting involved with my report. What would have to happen for example is the kid causing problems at say the Cypress Village pool and they would have to call the police. No doubt in my mind that this kid will do something worse down the road.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
After all the reports I have had on this kids behavior I figured something needs to be done. So yesterday I did call the Cypress PD and it does not rise to the level of them getting involved with my report. What would have to happen for example is the kid causing problems at say the Cypress Village pool and they would have to call the police. No doubt in my mind that this kid will do something worse down the road.
A continuing paper trail on his actions is important.