Blue Iris v4.0.6.x change date format and other issues

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This was the email reply on 20 Oct 2016
Exactly you can still update...we all do it here...so stop posting misinformation...updates are FREE

zillah

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Exactly you can still update...we all do it here...so stop posting misinformation...updates are FREE
First be polite when you reply , I am not trying to give false information this is what happened to me
Second I bought I legitimate license don't try to guess

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
First be polite when you reply , I am not trying to give false information this is what happened to me
Second I bought I legitimate license don't try to guess
Don't tell me how to act on my forum. If you had a license it would not say trial right? And you would be able to update as the thousands of others here do....so you simply don't know what you are doing.

zillah

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Don't tell me how to act on my forum.
Treat people with respect even if you own the world !!!!!!!!!!!

If you had a license it would not say trial right?
I have license and yes I have license

zillah

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I used the old license on the latest update and this is what I have got ,,,,,,,,,,I am not misleading people don't accuse without proof

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I used the old license on the latest update and this is what I have got ,,,,,,,,,,I am not misleading people don't accuse without proof

Exactly.. image is blurry looks like it shows 4.7.. proof that you are lying...why would you lie about updates not working?

zillah

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
proof that you are lying
Updated is working on both license the old one and the new one
If I keep the old license blue iris shows me the message expires unless that message means something else

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Updated is working on both license the old one and the new one
If I keep the old license blue iris shows me the message expires unless that message means something else
That message is for support! So you lied when you claimed the update did not work....

zillah

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So you lied when you claimed the update did not work....
I didn't lie, this is what I said
I bought mine 19.5.15 and unfortunate not free any more I bought another license
Means update worked but not free because I interpreted the expiration message mistakenly for the update ,,,,while that message is supposed to be an expiration for "support" as you said

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't lie, this is what I said

Means update worked but not free because I interpreted the expiration message mistakenly for the update ,,,,while that message is supposed to be an expiration for "support" as you said
Are you being stupid now? The update has always been free! You admitted that you were able to update your old license for free and now you're saying it's not free... What is wrong with you?

zillah

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Are you being stupid now? The update has always been free! You admitted that you were able to update your old license for free and now you're saying it's not free... What is wrong with you?
All good now
My mistake I ended up having two licenses now

Back to my question
Now one issue remains

During night when "Day/Night switch" option set to " Day " and if a flood lamp triggered Live view would be in color and if it is not triggered live view would be dark can see nothing (checked camera its IR LED off)

But when "Day/Night switch" option set to " Auto " if a flood lamp triggered Live view would be in black and white not color and if it is not triggered live view would be black and white and camera has its IR LED on