Blue Iris and Ipcc 9610/960E camera

Reaction score
I am having problems with getting this IPCCC camera hooked up to Blue Iris.

I am getting a "HTPP: 12007 name not resolved"

Any ideas???

I can log into the camera by the IP address.....I can't get the camera into Blue Iris.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am having problems with getting this IPCCC camera hooked up to Blue Iris.

I am getting a "HTPP: 12007 name not resolved"

Any ideas???

I can log into the camera by the IP address.....I can't get the camera into Blue Iris.
Have you double checked all your credentials including ports/passwords/usernames/ip address etc.

Reaction score
I have double checked everything. We have tried it on another BI program and it works. Put the same info on my BI and nothing. I get the 12007 error.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have double checked everything. We have tried it on another BI program and it works. Put the same info on my BI and nothing. I get the 12007 error.
are both pc's on the same network?
Try deleting the camera and readding it again.

Reaction score
both computers are on different networks. I have deleted and added the camera a couple of times with no luck.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
both computers are on different networks. I have deleted and added the camera a couple of times with no luck.
Is the camera you are trying to connect on the same network as your PC that is not displaying the camera?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
No, its not on the same network. This camera is in a different location.
Well that explains why its not working...you need to properly port forward it and then use the external ip address or dynamic dns address. You can also pull the camera stream directly from the other blue iris machine - you need to have the webserver properly configured and port forwarded as well.

Reaction score
Yah.....we have done all of that. I have two other cameras that are set up and working just fine. I can't get this third one which is the IPCC camera to communicate with my BI.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yah.....we have done all of that. I have two other cameras that are set up and working just fine. I can't get this third one which is the IPCC camera to communicate with my BI.
You likely dont have the camera properly port forwarded....do you know what ports need to be port forwarded for the camera to work? have you made sure you didnt duplicate any?

Reaction score
I got the camera to show on Blue Iris, but I am having some issues with it. I am getting a halo affect around the camera at night and also, the controls on the camera don't seem to work through Blue Iris.

Any ideas??

Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 8.14.17 PM.png

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score