bidens incredible transition to electric cars

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Doug is annoying.
I have say this: if I was trapped in an elevator with that dude for more than about 10 minutes somebody would get hurt......it might be me but I'd make a good showing. :headbang:

Last edited:

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
It's interesting that the CEOs with the companies having the most hybrid and EV experience are seemingly the only ones cautious about blindly jumping off of the EV cliff. Are the others like the liberal politicians, declaring their version of utopia and hoping there's a way to figure out how to get there? From what I've seen that would be the european and USA based companies.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
Not the AM radio lol

Just another excuse to cancel Ben Shapiro, Dan Bongino, Buck and Clay, etc.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Just another excuse to cancel Ben Shapiro, Dan Bongino, Buck and Clay, etc.
Most Gen Z and Millennials don't listen to broadcast radio anyways. They got earbuds buried into their ears and cranked, can't hear or see emergency traffic or even a freight train. They will all need hearing aids long before I needed them. A 60% loss in both ears and 24/7/365 tinnitus that never, ever goes away.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
And the crap they listen to, its ridiculous

Most Gen Z and Millennials don't listen to broadcast radio anyways. They got earbuds buried into their ears and cranked, can't hear or see emergency traffic or even a freight train. They will all need hearing aids long before I needed them. A 60% loss in both ears and 24/7/365 tinnitus that never, ever goes away.

mikeynags

Known around here
Reaction score
The cold definitely has an effect on the batteries. Most people forget that it's a chemical device not just an electrical one and temperature does affect the performance. Of course a whole bunch of other things like your driving style, how much you run the heater versus the heated seats etc. .. will also determine how much you use.

Google maps shows that trip at a bit over 1400 miles total. When these cars only get about 300 miles on a charge, he would to have done at least 4 charges if it were 72 degrees and sunny so, I think it's a but of a BS article.