Bidenomics

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
This inflation, is an insidious monster that sneaks up until something pops.
That pop was when the Wife suggested we order pizza. We have not had that
for a great spell. Soon she came back and said "BS! $52 for 2 pizzas"!
Time to fire up the pizza stone, no ordering out.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This inflation, is an insidious monster that sneaks up until something pops.
That pop was when the Wife suggested we order pizza. We have not had that
for a great spell. Soon she came back and said "BS! $52 for 2 pizzas"!
Time to fire up the pizza stone, no ordering out.
Bidenomics .. Fast Food Burger combo meals for a family of 4 .. running $50-60 ..

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Our family of 4 can’t go out to eat for under $60.

Granted we still go out once every other week to a local restaurant. In 2020 I vowed that I would always support them. They stayed open all through 2020 despite the edicts of our dictator we had govenoring our state.

We have 3 chest freezers, we grow our own cows, hogs and sheep. We eat what we raise. We used to go out once a week because we were to lazy to cook our own food. Now we just go out to support a local family business.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It cost us around $50-$60 ordering pizza and pasta for the whole family just few years ago. Now it's around $120-$130 for about the same amount of food. That's why I mentioned in another thread that I can buy a new SD4A425DB-HNY ptz if I stop eating pizza for just a couple of week. It's not just pizza, but everything like eggs and milk are so damn expensive now a days,too.

Oceanslider

Known around here
Reaction score
As some of you might remember I mentioned I have younger members of my extended family that voted the biden. They post things on social media that parrot the lying propaganda put out by the leftist media saying how good things are, that gas isn’t that high. I’m still paying $5.50+. It got up to $7+ because of the biden, over$9 in some places in California. Under Trump it got as low as $2.75, and Exxon and Chevron stocks fell to record lows. For instance, under Trump XOM went to $33. And I am positive that is when all the insider politicians bought it. Almost immediately under the biden it went to over $100.

Transportation cost are one of the biggest factors in inflation.

But as the biden has said... “We must suffer our part” :mad:

1689137515441.png

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
As some of you might remember I mentioned I have younger members of my extended family that voted the biden. They post things on social media that parrot the lying propaganda put out by the leftist media saying how good things are, that gas isn’t that high. I’m still paying $5.50+. It got up to $7+ because of the biden, over$9 in some places in California. Under Trump it got as low as $2.75, and Exxon and Chevron stocks fell to record lows. For instance, under Trump it went to under $30. And I am positive that is when all the insider politicians bought it. Almost immediately under the biden it went to over $100.

Transportation cost are one of the biggest factors in inflation.

But as the biden has said... “We must suffer our part” :mad:

View attachment 167529
Ask your younger family members where all the small affordable trucks went in California ??

Honestly, I understand now .. see

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
The problem with inflation is, it is like a forest fire.The news reader states
"The forest fire that has burned 1/4 of your land in the last 2 years. It will
only burn a little less this month". Once burned, it will not recover.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The problem with inflation is, it is like a forest fire.The news reader states
"The forest fire that has burned 1/4 of your land in the last 2 years. It will
only burn a little less this month". Once burned, it will not recover.
yup ..

Biden Whitehouse .. Great news Bidenomics is working .. the fire is only smoldering ..

1689201118481.png

1689200995798.png

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
Just in case one is not aware, here is a list of current medications in short supply.
Like NONE are in stock!! Notice all the pain relievers! Plenty of fentanyl on the streets but
look at what 'they" can't produce??!!!