best long range wireless mouse for nvr

egypro

n3wb
Reaction score
which is the best long range wireless mouse for nvr/dvr?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I've used this one, in conjunction with a Tripp-Lite VGA over CAT-5e, to allow a local town with a drive-thru window to see and enter payments for water bills on a PC that's about 20 feet away; it's been in service for over 2 years now and not a single complaint:
Logitech MK320 Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse Combo — Entertainment Keyboard and Mouse, 2.4GHz Encrypted Wireless Connection, Long Battery Life

Never had a problem with any Logitech products and I have probably bought and installed about 4 dozen mice, keyboards and kb/mouse combos.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone in my family who uses logitech products replaces them every few years because they broke or a key or button stopped working right. And yet we still buy Logitech products because they are the best while they work.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I can tell you what I use, but have no clue what the "best" one is. I use a logitech M310 with the nvr. The nvr is in the crawlspace and the mouse works through the floor. I don't think it has a lot of range and I'm pretty much directly overhead of the receiver. On the desktop computer I use a M525 that has a reliable range of at least 25 feet line of sight.

egypro

n3wb
Reaction score
Everyone in my family who uses logitech products replaces them every few years because they broke or a key or button stopped working right. And yet we still buy Logitech products because they are the best while they work.
true , but my question is which model is the best long range

DsineR

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

funkybunch

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
guessing you have your NVR in the closet? how do you access your video? do you have a 25ft HDMI cable running to the tv?

botics

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I use a network cable with a transmitter. My mouse is about seventy five feet away from my NVR and my switch is about 15 feet away... transmitter and receiver look on amazon