AUTODOME IP starlight 7000 HD firmware cant update

Reaction score
Screenshot 2020-10-31 185646.gifHI TO all

Can anyone help advise me?

No matter what CCP4 Firmware i try to upload this autodome wont update the firwanre

Any else had this issue?

Ive tried allsorts but even getting to 100% and then when i check after the reboot etc its still on the old

Firmware:

Firmware version5.90.0126 (26510590)
Screenshot 2020-10-31 185639.gif

SouthernYankee

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The fastest way to turn a camera into a brick is upgrade it. If you try to upgrade with the wrong software, you will have major problems.

AUTODOME looks like a Dahua repackage camera, You will not fined much support for off brand cameras. The best suggestion is to contact the company you purchased it from.

Toan the Moan

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
The fastest way to turn a camera into a brick is upgrade it. If you try to upgrade with the wrong software, you will have major problems.

AUTODOME looks like a Dahua repackage camera, You will not fined much support for off brand cameras. The best suggestion is to contact the company you purchased it from.
I turned 2 ptz clones into bricks updating them fortunately I managed to find the original firmware with the help of a couple of Russuan members of this forum, which fixed both cameras with the installation of the original firmware. No more updates for me unless it's already broken lol

Reaction score
There has been a lot of updates since this version

Thanks for the replys guys! i emailed Bosch UK last night and see what they say!

They helped me out with the bosch mics i had!

so should be able to help

thanks again guys

adam