Another Dahua PtZ

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My customer wanted this installed even before the siding was installed. He couldn't wait! He's gonna take it down and reinstall it when he's ready for the siding. He absolutely loves the image and the zoom. Another happy Dahua customer! :)

photo-15.jpg

paarlberg

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Looks good.. Wish I had the need for one.. :eek:h:

Let me rephrase, wish my wife would allow me to have the need for one. :nuts:

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice! Like @paarlberg said, wish the wife would allow me to have the need for one of those ;) lol

Last edited:

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I've bought 4 good PTZs -- all Dahua -- and they are all toys to me. I don't need them. For anything even a little bit serious I use fixed cameras since they are so much cheaper. Although if I was to seriously try license plate capture again I would be tempted to go with a good PTZ because they have strong integrated IR, unbeatable zoom, and to do the same with a fixed position camera would probably cost more.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I got a call from this guy the other day, he wants a 2nd one of these on the other side of the front of his house. So, from the front of his house, he will have TWO ptz's on each side. He plans on
having each of them doing to a left/right scan all day long. He will also have a fixed camera very close to the front door, two fixed cameras on the front, one fixed on each side of the house, and two fixed in the rear of the house. He's an electrician and he just installed a legrand electrical system in his house and some crazy light fixtures and sonos system. He plans on using his house as a demo for his customers. He says that he will try to push the cameras as well when he brings people to his house to show them his work.