AI: error 500 and AI: error 200

BTRKY

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Perhaps my search techniques are not what they could be, but searching this forum and others has not helped me find any answers.

I am receiving intermittent AI: error 500 and/or AI: error 200 on BI (V5.7.0.2) with CodeProject AI (V2.07). This seems to occur mostly with vehicle and person alerts. Running the clip back through BI seems to analyze it correctly, but in the initial alert, instead of "person, vehicle, nothing found, etc.," I get the errors above.

Thanks for any guidance.

Kodiak

n3wb
Reaction score
BTRKY - Any luck resolving this? I have the same problem, started yesterday... CodeProject AI Face Recognition works, but when the result is passed back to BI the result is AI: error 200 and no Push Notifications occur.

It appears it started when AI(V2.08-BETA) was pushed, but perhaps that's a coincidence. I have deleted/added cameras, and completely deleted and reinstalled BI and CodeProject.

HELP!

Last edited:

BTRKY

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
No luck. I have uninstalled both BI and CP, and installed latest versions with no fix to these errors.

Kodiak

n3wb
Reaction score
I've posted this as a bug report on the CodeProject AI forums. One user says it works for them, but they didn't what Operating System or hardware they are using.

I did notice that my system reported version 2.08 as x86 32-bit, I have a 64-bit system.

Kodiak

n3wb
Reaction score
Just talked to Chris from Code Project. The latest rollout included new settings to help migrate previous DeepStack users to the CP platform, however, it may have inadvertently caused issues for the rest of us. Chris is contacting the dev to help resolve the problem.

BTRKY

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just talked to Chris from Code Project. The latest rollout included new settings to help migrate previous DeepStack users to the CP platform, however, it may have inadvertently caused issues for the rest of us. Chris is contacting the dev to help resolve the problem.
Thanks for the update. The latest version pretty much broke any detection for me. All 500 and 200 errors.

Kodiak

n3wb
Reaction score
All CP AI 2.08 impacted users:

Here's the latest from Chris at CP AI, the dev is hard at work:

"Ken is on it. He's head down in the code right now as far as I know
cheers
Chris Maunder"

kaltertod

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
you can go ahead and add me to this list I am reverting back to 2.0.7

gypsydangr

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I am having this issue as well. I just started using BI and decided to use CP.AI as that is the current direction. I thought I had it working then was driving myself crazy with the 200 errors, that is until I found this thread. I thought it was me and I couldn't figure out what it was. Anyway, I want to try and get this configured while I have the time before I get more cameras. Is there a link someone can provide to 2.0.7 as I cannot find that version anywhere, closest I found was 2.0.5 on github. Thanks in advance.

AlphaBlueIris

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do not go with 2.7, the 2.8 address some high CPU , try 2.6. I do not have the download link but if you search you will find the link to it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Kodiak

n3wb
Reaction score
After talking to Blue Iris and CP AI, heres what I know. The problem originated with CP AI 2.7, 2.8 was intended to fix the hi cpu issues with 2.7, but has apparently made matters worse; they are working the issue although its probably on hold till Monday. . BI is away of the problem, but as the problem originates with CP they (CP) will need to take lead.

I have had some success by rolling back BOTH CP AI and BI by several versions, however that was not a total fix. Rolling back too far and with mismatched versions creates issues with python, .net, and various other services. I finally gave up and will just wait for the fix this week.

auzzzie

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone heard anything on this or should we all just revert to pre 2.0.7? It was sounding like there would be quick fix but not so sure now.

auzzzie

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone have a have 2.0.6 download link? Frustratingly the version history stops at 2.0.5 and that looks like just source code. it's a bit odd to me to remove all traces of previous binaries, doesn't really help us roll back in situations like this.

Releases · codeproject/CodeProject.AI-Server (github.com)

EDIT: Found it if anyone else needs it.

Attachments

Last edited:

auzzzie

n3wb
Reaction score
2.0.6 isn't the solution either, not with the latest BI. I rolled back and still having all sorts of issues. What a disaster, regret upgrading my systems were rock solid.

randallc79

n3wb
Reaction score
Right now, Having the same issues. I have CP.AI 2.0.5 thru 2.0.8 and all are having issues BI 5.7.0.5 (all x64). I had to disable AI and re-enable (Get ONVIF trigger events) to get any alerts from my CAMs.

Last edited: